About Me

My photo
Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
Hi im Tammy im only 15 and i have blonde hair with blue eyes.

Saturday 28 August 2010

Friends turn into something more

Hey everyone its me SmieyTammy the week i have had has been ecxiteing but also a bit not happy well here is the storie


hey well i like this guy he only lives 4 hurs and 30 mins away from me and well we have known each other for a long time like half a year now and i have liked him soo much i given him my phoen number and he rings me up when ever he wants too i dont care if its 4AM in the morning or even in the day time i just love to hear his sexy voice and soo one night he rang me up and said he love's me i was like the happish girl in the world cuz i been feeling the same way about him for ages and soo now where dateing my brothers arnt that happy about it but they can get over it right? sure they can and well now its been like 3-4 days and for 2 nights in a row we have been staying up really late till 5:40AM on the phone talking and when he goes off to bed i feel liek hes taken half of me with him i feel emprty but i know he has to sleep and while hes sleeping im just sat in my bed smiling at myself remmbering the nice conversation that we have just had and soo i dont really get any sleep right now i havnt sleept for 42 hours now and im tired as being in a boaring lesson but i dont wanna sleep mostly because i dont like sleeping and also because off the boy hes like on my mind all the time hes super cute,sweet as candy, wont hurt girls, hes a true genitlemen, hot and alot more but you would get boared after reading what i think of him lol and well today we kinda of had a fall out but its all sorted we kissed and made up and i will never lose him if i do he would take half of me with him and he might not know he did but he has taken it with him hes everything a girl could ask for and need

No comments:

Post a Comment